The SmeSpire Consortium in collaboration with SUNSHINE, i-Scope, C-Space and eENVplus projects is proud to launch the first SmeSpire Challenge to stimulate new business ideas originating from the INSPIRE implementation process having geo-ICT SMEs as key players.
The award ceremony will be at the INSPIRE Conference 2014, Aalborg, Denmark, 16-20 June.
The challenge is structured into two tracks: “Best Practices for INSPIRE” and “Open Source Software for INSPIRE”, encouraging submissions related to successful INSPIRE implementations in vertical application domains.
Project ideas can be:
- Building 3D Digital Cities
- Creating and maintaining databases of metadata for urban environment objects
- SDI to better manage large cities
- Private/public energy consumption optimization
- Urban resource management and optimization
- Urban pollution detection and management
- Automatic large-scale assessment and monitoring of building energy performances
- Other application domain related to INSPIRE data themes