Transactions in GIS has just published a special issue about 2006 Agile conference in Hungary
Michael Gould announce that the journal Transactions in GIS has just published a special issue (Volume 11, Number 6) containing 9 manuscripts revised and peer-reviewed after their presentation at the 2006 Agile conference in Hungary.
For more information visit http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/toc/tgis/11/6.
An online subscription or single article purchase is required to access the articles.
The print version will also appear soon. Some topics:
- Shaping the Future of GI Science in Europe
- Designing Service Architectures for Distributed Geoprocessing: Challenges and Future Directions
- Requirements for Next Generation Spatial Data Infrastructures-Standardized Web Based Geoprocessing and Web Service Orchestration
- Water Quality Monitoring to Support the European Commission&apo;s Water Framework Directive Reporting Requirements
- Enhancing Geo-Service Chaining through Deep Service Descriptions
- A Framework for Intensional and Extensional Integration of Geographic Ontologies