ISPRS’s Technical Commission V deals with close-range imaging sensors and applications in the field of industrial metrology, cultural heritage, architecture, biomedical and geosciences.
For it‘ s 2014 symposium,
The Symposium will feature threee days with plenary and parallel sessions, oral and poster presentations as well as invited speakers from research and commercial domains and an exhibition of the most important business players in the close-range domain.
The main topics of the Symposium are:
- Vision metrology and industrial applications
- Cultural Heritage data acquisition and processing
- Terrestrial 3D imaging and sensors
- Algorithms and methods for terrestrial 3D modeling
- Mobile mapping and UAV systems for 3D surveying and mapping