The early bird registration deadline ends on Monday, September 5.
At the SVG Open 2011 Conference you will have the opportunity to learn to use it to create effective and compelling web content, learn techniques for developing SVG software solutions, and see the latest developments from the W3C. You will meet the creators of SVG applications in person, the authors of the SVG specifications, and you will have the opportunity to provide your own input for future development.
The conference will be of interest to the following groups or individuals:
- Software developers
- Web and UI designers
- Web application developers
- Graphic artists
- Creators of database-driven content and applications
- Creators of mobile computing solutions
- Specialists in GIS CAD, modeling, publishing, multimedia and other fields involving professional graphics
- Creators and users of data visualization solutions, including
business charting, scientific visualization and exploratory graphics,
graphing, schematics, maps, etc.